Night Nurse Manager - Care Home - Amazing Benefits
Registered Night Nurse Manager - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire
- Position: Night nurse Manager
- Care Categories: Learning Disability, No Medical Intervention & Old Age
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: GBP16.00 per hour (GBP27,400 - GBP36,600 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time hours (33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Night shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 review score on Carehome.co.uk
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Ilkeston, Derbyshire . Located in the popular town of Ilkeston in Derbyshire, the home is a friendly, purpose-built care home, offering residential and nursing care.
As the registered Night nurse manager, it will be responsibility to oversee the home on night duty.
2019 REVIEW :* Always warm and friendly reception from staff members. Very clean and nice in all areas and a pleasure to visit. The smell of the freshly cooked meals makes me want to sit down and join in*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *GBP120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to