Priory Hospital Burgess Hill is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, HDU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward thinking hospital supporting our patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
We are now recruiting for a Bank Night Coordinator at Priory Hospital Burgess Hill. As a Night Coordinator you will assist and support staff in the management of the ward throughout the night shifts, and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients in a variety of our acute, low secure and specialist wards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assuming the role of Site coordinator taking responsibility for the site during night shifts
- Managing staff on the wards and monitoring staffing provision across the site
- Providing supervision and support to staff across the site
- Monitoring and leading by example with patient care and safety
- Leading and responding to any incidents providing support and guidance to staff
- Responsibility for the site, it's security and the safety of our staff and patients during the night shift.
- Part of the Level 1 on call roster
To be successful in this role you will need to be committed to Personal Learning and Development, Evidence and Values Based Practice and Patient Centred Care. You will need to have excellent team working skills and be highly self-motivated with a flexible approach.
- Registered Mental Health Nursing qualification
- NMC registration
- Computer literate
- Proven experience of working within a secure and or acute, HDU or PICU clinical setting, relevant to the post
- Experience in a mangement or supervisory position
- Excellent communication skills
What we can give you?
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free Car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPP)
- Highly regarded Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Comprehensive induction training programme (fully paid)
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
To find out more about this opportunity please contact our recruitment team on BurgessHillRecruitment@priorygroup.com or call 01444 231016.
We want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways:
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£21.99 - 21.99 per hour