Night Clinical Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
GBP17.50 p/h | 48 Hours | Night Shifts | Elderly Care | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK's leading care home operators is currently recruiting for a Clinical Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their elderly nursing home in Northwich, Cheshire.
The home provides general elderly nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place. The home has beautiful gardens which are looked after by the residents and are offered a full social life with organised activities and a weekly programme of events.
Details of this Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Working nights shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from GBP17.50
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
As Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate all clinical services on site during the night shift and will ensure the highest quality clinical and personal care is delivered. You will provide effective clinical leadership and line management, supporting the team and undertaking some clinical duties when required.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in an elderly care home setting in a senior or leadership position
• Sound clinical skills and strong working knowledge of CQC requirements and best practices of care
• Effective leadership and communication skills
• Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
17.50 - 17.50 GBP Hourly + GBP17.50/hour + Benefits