NHS Lead Nurse - Integrated Care, RGN
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Lead Nurse (RGN) to lead the integrated pathway re-design across Acute, Primary Care and Community Services.
A London based NHS Trust require an Interim Lead Nurse - with current NMC registration (RGN) to deliver a major transformation programme for Integrated care across their Acute, Primary Care and Community Services Programme for both children and adult physical health services. Your role will be to work across a wide range of Stakeholders, clinical leads and consultants within the Community providers, acute hospitals and GP's to plan and implement service changes and pathway re-design to transition them to new models of care. We are looking for someone from a clinical background that can engage at all levels to deliver the re-design of clinical pathways.
* Experience as a Lead Nurse (RGN) with a current NMC pin
* Broad knowledge of Clinical pathways for physical health
* Knowledge of community care, acute and primary care settings
* Excellent engagement skills, able to work across organisational boundaries
* Any experience of delivering an integrated care programme with the ability to re-design clinical pathways to deliver get Acute, Community and Primary care providers to work together to deliver new models of care would be highly desirable
RATE: GBP350per day (Inside IR35) can work full time, 5 days in 4, or 4 days per week.
START: 22nd July 2019 with some flexibility
INTERVIEWS: Week commencing 15th July
DURATION: 4 months
350.00 GBP Daily + + All Inclusive Inside IR35