Tees Valley Hospital, Middlesbrough
Salary: £35,500 per annum
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
MRI Radiographer | Tees Valley Hospital | Full Time 37.5 Hours
Due to the planned increased expansion of our Radiology provision, an exciting new opportunity has arisen.
We are looking for a suitably qualified MRI Radiographer to join our Radiology team as Clinical Lead for our new MRI suite within the radiology department.
This is a chance to lead on the implementation of a new service and help shape growth and future direction of the service
- Responsible for the provision of high quality MRI service within financial margins
- To participate in the provision of a high standard of patient care and treatment
- Participates as a member of the radiology team in providing a radiographic service throughout the whole of the imaging department
- Ability to participate in on call rota and work evening / weekends as required
- Processing radiology bookings
- RIS/PACS processes
- Ensuring that the agreed standards of patient care and confidentiality are maintained in accordance with Ramsay policies
The successful candidate will also hold the following essential qualifications/criteria:
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated Computer Skills
- Desirables Experience working in a healthcare or hospital environment
- Must have at least three years of up-to-date MRI experience
- Evidence of post registration development
- Desirables – previous private sector experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Tees Valley Hospital is an independent hospital based in Acklam, Middlesbrough, treating both NHS and private patients. Open for 4 years delivering a range of surgical specialties in a state of the art purpose designed facility .The hospital continues to grow and invest in facilities and current developments include installation of static MRI scanner opening in Spring 2023.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
At Ramsay, we love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis of our success. The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS and references.
We may close this advert early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.
It’s more than what we do, it’s who we are. Everything we do is about striving to deliver the best care. And it's a belief that's as true today as it was when we welcomed our first patients in 1964.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We encourage all Ramsay employees to participate in public health vaccination programmes including flu and Covid 19.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to background and DBS checks.