Mental Health Service Manager
Mental Health Service Manager
Who we are:
We are digital healthcare in the palm of your hand. We are clinical excellence in just a few taps. We are doctors, designers and data analysts. Software developers, managers and marketers. And we’re changing the GP experience – forever.
No more waiting for appointments. No more waiting rooms. With Doctor Care Anywhere, you speak to a doctor when it suits you, by video or phone call from anywhere.
But this is just the beginning.
We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you are talented, hard-working and make a habit out of dreaming big, we’d like to hear from you.
Your new Role:
We are building a biopsychosocial mental health service which includes access to evidence based treatments and interventions such as medication, evidence based talking therapies and digital therapeutics. We intend to integrate primary care with some aspects of a secondary care offering as appropriate to our patient needs. We also intend to provide innovative digital therapeutic options including novel preventative approaches.
Hopefully a description of you and your experience!:
We are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Service Manager (Clinical Operations Manager for Mental Health) to oversee the delivery of our mental health service and ensure patient safety and a commitment to clinical excellence.
- Experienced Mental Health Services Manager, registered with appropriate professional body (eg NMC, HCPC)
- Experience of delivering clinical change initiatives such as service development and change management initiatives (essential)
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications (desirable)
- Understanding and awareness of Primary Care settings (desirable)
- Experience of delivering quality assurance activities
- Experienced in and energized by complex problem solving
- Motivated by the pursuit of clinical excellence and patient safety
- Passionate about digital healthcare provision
The key tasks in your new and exciting role with us:
You will be expected to work closely with the Head of Clinical Operations to develop and deliver a robust mental health service, which will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the MH service
- Working closely with colleagues in the Patient Experience Team and other parts of the business as required
- Ensuring that the business meets key objectives and delivers to SLAs
- Contributing to the strategic and technical development of Doctor Care Anywhere and associated services, helping to raise its profile as the recognised leading online consultation provider
- Developing and implementing policies and protocols
- Co-ordinating relevant clinical audit and service evaluation work, and recommending changes to practice to improve quality
- Producing monthly reports for the Clinical Governance Board
- Consistently strive for continuous improvement, advocating for service and platform improvements to be prioritized with internal stakeholders
- Provide leadership and implement person-centered and biopsychosocial principles throughout DCA
- Understanding of clinical risk and engaging with the Risk Manager regarding project risk
- Understanding the importance of building a relationship with service providers and collaborating with the Supplier Relationship Manage
- Responding to requests made by the Head of Clinical Governance relating to evidence for the CQC
Why you want to work here:
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our employees. You can expect to be supported and valued as a member of our team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and careers with us! As part of that, as an employee you will have access to:
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and 5 members of your friends or family
- Bonus scheme!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bike2Work scheme (for all biking equipment - even if you don’t bike to work!)
Other cool things we offer!:
- 4 x charity ‘Care in the Community’ days per year
- Progressive environment with a focus on well-being
- An environment where the ‘sky is the limit’ offering career opportunities and development
- Flexible working environment with the option of coming into the office for a collaborative space
- Open, transparent, and dynamic environment, trusted to work independently but with a great team around you
- Virtual Fitness classes three times a week