Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - CAMHS
Permanent, full time
Up to £40,000 + £4,000 welcome incentive
Pulse are delighted to be currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit an RMN or RNLD for one of their outstanding hospitals in Kent.
This hospital provides an acute Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) service over two wards for young people aged between 12 and 18 years of age.
The two wards have a total of 24 beds and you will be working across them to provide the best possible care to the patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- They are open for newly qualified nurses - they will invest in you
- Open, compassionate, honest and reliant
- A £4,000 welcome bonus!
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!
£35000 - £40000 per annum
020 7959 1102