WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Priory Hospital Burgess Hill is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, HDU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward thinking hospital supporting our patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Are you looking for a new role that works around you, with excellent rates of pay paid weekly, flexible hours and onsite parking?
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team where you will be working alongside a range of professionals. You will assist and support staff in the management of the ward and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients.
What we need from you?
- Currently registration with the NMC (RMN / RNLD / RMNH)
- Completed Preceptorship
- Experience within a secure setting desirable
- Proven assessment and care planning experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- To lead by example through developing effective therapeutic relationships and quality nursing care for all of the patients in our care
- Flexibility to work across the services within our site.
What we can give you?
- Enhanced rates for nights and weekends
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free Car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPP)
- Highly regarded Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Comprehensive induction training programme (fully paid)
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
To find out more about this opportunity please contact our recruitment team on BurgessHillRecruitment@priorygroup.com or call 01444 231016.
‘All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check for all successful applicants.’
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£19.02 - 19.02 per hour