Medical Records Clerk - Bolton
SpaMedica is one of the UK's leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Records Clerk to join our team based at Head Office in Bolton to ensure all archived medical records are scanned, filed and archived electronically.
You will be part of a team that represents the company in a first-class way
So what can we offer you?
- GBP16,646 per annum salary
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Annual company performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours working week (including 1 in 4 Saturdays when required)
- 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
Why join SpaMedica?
- We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to SpaMedica each year.
- We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision - our outcomes are some of the best in the UK
- In 2018 we became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery - 24.000+ surgeries per annum.
- We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
- We're proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus.
- We have 13 hospitals and will be opening 7 new hospitals over the next 12 months.
- We need somebody to file, prepare and archive a minimum of 500 medical records as a team each calendar month
- You will scan a minimum of 500 medical records as a team utilising the Opex scanner.
- You will archive electronically all scanned records onto a unique medical records network
- You will use PDF to electronically split each medical record document
- You will manage all patient transfer records request which have been previously archived
- You will ensure medical records storage is opened and closed in line with policy each day
- Heavy lifting of boxes is required
Full training will be provided in return of your excellent attention to detail
SpaMedica is expanding rapidly, apply now to join this success story