Globe are seeking a Senior Medical Physicist to lead a grant funded research project. The role will involve leading a team of researchers, developing new technology for this domain and liaising with external collaborators to deliver the wider project scope. This role will fall within the Science and Medical Technology research group, which is at the heart of new developments within the company. The research interests include registration, analysis of multi-modality imaging and advanced quantification of images. Recently the company developed a Deep Learning based auto-contouring product to support radiotherapy workflow and are looking for experienced candidates to join this effort furthering the application of machine learning in healthcare.
- A MSc level or higher degree in numerical/scientific discipling
- Experience in Medical Physics / Radiotherapy physics
- Proven track record in research
- Excellent algorithmic implementation skills
- Capable of working both individually and within a team
- Excellent communication skills
60000.00 GBP Annual