Locum Registered Mental Health Nurse
HCL Mental Health
Locum Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Are you a passionate, dedicated RMN looking for a new challenge? HCL Mental Health is recruiting a qualified, RMN to work with an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Romford.
This vacancy has an initial three - six months contract likely to be extended
What HCL Mental Health
- Weekly payments
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- We have a great referral scheme, refer a friend & you will get GBP200 per successful placement
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC/HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- 2-3 years working experience working within community mental health
- Working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legal frameworks: Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, NHS and Community Care Act, National Assistance Act.
- Band 6/7 will be considered
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.