LEARNING DISABILITY NURSE (RNLD)
The Priory Hospital Middleton St George provides specialist inpatient care for people, of adult working age, with mental health needs who present with complex needs and behaviours that challenge, in a safe and supportive environment. The hospital has 101 beds across seven wards delivering individual treatment programmes for:
- Hazelwood Ward - female personality disorder service
- Dalton Ward - rehabilitation and recovery for females with complex mental health needs
- Linden Ward - rehabilitation and recovery for males with complex mental health needs
- Thoburn Ward - 24/7 acute mental health admission and treatment service for males and females
- Oak Ward - 24/7 acute mental health admission and treatment service for females
- Chester Ward - female psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU)
- Birch Ward - male PICU
We also have a small community step-down house in Darlington town centre, for males with challenging and complex needs.
Whether you have previous experience working as a Nurse with the NHS, or have mental health experience in a private hospital, we'd love to hear from you.
*We can offer flexible working and part time positions too.
What we'd like to offer you:
- Excellent salary plus £5k welcome bonus
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500 whether you have previous experience working as a Nurse with the NHS, or have mental health experience in a private hospital, we'd love to hear from you.
- If more than 100 miles up to £3,000
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Payment into the pension scheme
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- NMC Fees paid