Lead Scrub Theatre Practioner/Private Hospitals & Private Clinics
We are working with multiple private hospitals in the Orpington area who are looking for a Lead Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join them.
There are exceptional opportunities for training and career progression with great employee benefits and modern working environments.
- Mentorship in Practice or equivalent
- Experience in a senior theatre role.
- Experience in orthopaedic, gynaecology and general surgery at a senior level
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good mentor/coaching skills.
- Application of knowledge of specialised procedures and equipment used in the Operating Theatre
- Staff management
- Experience in undertaking appraisals
- Current and up to date specific to specialty.
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate, reliable individual with effective communication, strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Apply Today To Secure a Quick Interview!
Job Type: Full-time