LD Nurse / Case Manager
A london Based CCG approach as they are looking for an interim CHC Learning Disability Nurse to support there CHC team for an initial 3 month contract. The contract is highly likely to extend.
- Working in the community in the London completing DSTs for patients who are currently receiving Continuing Healthcare funding
- Travelling to care homes and nursing homes
- Working with patients with complex LD health needs
- Working in line with the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Supporting with some case Management
- Knowledge and experience of both complex cases and CHC is essential for this role.
Whilst an RNLD is desirable for this role, RMN's with LD experience will also be considered for this position.
For more information on this role, please give me a call on or apply with your CV, and I will give you a call.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
300.00 - 310.00 GBP Annual