Junior Digital Nurse
The NHS is undergoing massive digital transformation as technology advances and healthcare consumers are looking for innovative and new digitally driven options to receive care and information.
Our total end to end surgical and preoperative digital solutions are being used in NHS Trusts and Independent sector hospitals across the country to:
- Support patient centred care by empowering patients, giving them greater access to preoperative information and healthcare, increasing the capacity to reach patients when and where they desire.
- Expand the knowledge base of both nurses and patients via our intelligent, NICE and CPOC guidance driven Pre-Assessment Tools and solutions.
- Increase the efficiency of waiting list management.
- Our suite of products supports a digitised, personalised and joined up care pathway.
Role & Expectations:
- Implementing digital health technologies is about change management, improving systems and prioritising patient safety.
- You must act in a professional manner at all times and adhere to local and national clinical guidelines, policies and protocols.
- You must maintain a safe and effective practice and bring any deficits in training and education to the Clinical lead so that these can be addressed.
- You must work as an effective team member.
- You must maintain effective communication with members of the relevant project team/s ensuring information is shared appropriately and confidentially in accordance with NHS directives and safeguarding policies
- You must protect and maintain patient records to the agreed Organisational standard and in accordance with professional record keeping standards (NMC 2009)
- You will be expected to organise, manage and prioritise your own workload ensuring digital clinical safety principles are adhered to at all times.
- You will be expected to develop the role by using evidence-based practice and continuously improving your own knowledge as defined by the NMC and revalidation guidelines.
- You will be work closely with the Implementation Team and will be required to Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management/clinical channels and escalate issues, as necessary, according to any project work plan
- You will establish and maintain relationships with relevant client/project stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- You will support in Implementation plans, including clinical risk mitigation.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Pre-Assessment knowledge and background is preferred but not essential.
- Willingness to travel
- Valid Drivers License
- Registered General Nurse with evidence of current NMC registration
What We Offer
- 33 days annual leave pro rated (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance for you
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing resources
Working at Definition Health
Definition Health provides a highly collaborative and fun work space. You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced Clinical Leaders, Technical engineers, and sales and implementation managers. We promote a learning environment where you can make an impact.
Who We Are
We are a team on a mission, to redefine the delivery of surgical care of patients globally through effective digital communication and monitoring. Our mission is to have a net positive impact on patients health and wellbeing, hospital processes and workforce whilst delivering a more sustainable healthcare system. To achieve this, we’ve brought together a dynamic team of clinicians, implementation and sales managers and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing power of health technology with the immediate need for capacity and efficiencies within the NHS and the Independent Health Care sectors to create a comprehensive, personalised and joined up care pathway and make it universally available.