Independent Non Medical Prescriber NMP
Non Medical Prescriber
Hays Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Independent Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP), for the UK's largest and leading addictions recovery charity. This is a permanent opportunity offering a salary of GBP35,00 to GBP40,000 depending of experience. If you are an experienced and qualified Independent Non-Medical Prescriber, looking for a permanent position, then we would love to hear from you.
- Offer care for presenting clients in and around the Nottinghamshire area.
- Initiate prescribing of and/or make amendments to prescriptions of opiate and/or alcohol substitute treatments and other related medications;
- Take a lead role in developing the prescribing clinic, acting as a point of contact for other workers and partner agencies around prescribing issues.
- As directed by the NMP Lead, Assistant Medical Director and the Service's Medical Lead, the post- holder will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency team delivering recovery orientated alcohol and drug intervention services.
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Have an active NMC or GPhC registration.
- Must hold the Non Medical Prescribing (V300) qualification
- Must ideally have 1 years post qualification, prescribing experience
- Ideally have existing addictions recovery experience (but not required)
For any applicant looking for part time or flexible hours, this can be considered, salary will then become pro-rata dependent on the hours worked.
Please get in touch with Phil Siwek on for further information or if you have any queries.
Hays are also pleased to offer a GBP250 referral bonus to any successful applicants that you refer to us, should you know any NMP's interested in this position.