Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health illness to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Priory Hospital Burgess Hill is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, HDU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward thinking hospital supporting our patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Due to internal promotion, we currently have a vacancy for an HR Advisor whose responsibilities will include:
- To manage, support and be responsible for HR functions and staff.
- Coordinating the implementation and application of key HR processes and policies at a local level providing professional advice to managers and ensuring compliance with statutory regulations, legislation and codes of practice.
- Providing professional advice to managers in the areas of areas of recruitment, selection, employee relations, conduct, and capability, grievance, appraisal, and reward and career development ensuring any associated documentation complies with Group HR policy and statutory regulations.
- Providing advice, guidance and support on the implementation of strategic HR initiatives assisting and participating in the delivery of local communications programmes.
- Ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality and security of personal files and employment records in accordance with Group policy, best practice and current legislation.
- Co-ordinates, facilitates and participates in local employee issues including interviews, investigations counselling and hearings ensuring processes and procedures comply with Priory's policies and employment legislation and good HR practice.
- Acts as a source of
information on related employment issues to employees and other stakeholders.
- Seeks to improve processes and the general ebb and flow of information.
- Ensures the services and support provided offers good value for money and supports the overall aim of the site.
Qualifications / Experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- The role holder will have experience working as an HR Advisor within a commercial environment in a generalist or in a specialist role.
- Organises and prioritises work around the operational needs of the unit and the strategic HR programme of the Group.
- The role holder will work to both short and medium term objectives advising and/or reporting to the SMT on a regular basis.
- Problem solving will usually rely upon the application of acquired knowledge and skills however; the role holder will occasionally need to apply adaptive or creative thinking to local situations.
•25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• Free Meals whilst on duty
• On site free car parking
•A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
•Employee Assistance Programme
•Continuous learning and development
•Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, Shopping discounts)
Interviews will take place on the Tuesday 10 September.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
£26k - 28k per year