Optegra is looking for an experienced Ophthalmic Nurse, with previous theatre management experience, who is ready for their next career step. Someone that wants to build with us as we grow. You will be driven, tenacious, passionate, kind and excited about the prospect of really putting your mark on a new service.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care, we are bringing our expertise and passion to new areas within the UK, specifically Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
This is a brilliant opportunity to really put your mark on a new, state of the art, Centre of Excellence.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
- Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually, this role pays £45,000 FTE
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- SMART working schemes - because we believe in work life balance
- Funded training and development - because we believe in our people
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
- Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Registered Nurse with a passion for Ophthalmology, a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable management experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some essentials you'll need to have:
- Ophthalmic theatre experience
- NMC registered
- Excellent understanding of CQC regulations and National Minimum Standards, as you will be the Registered Manager for this site
- Able to effectively lead and manage a motivated multi-skilled team
- Evidence of audit and change in practice to reflect evidence based practice
- Experience of Recruitment, induction, development and management of staff
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Mandeep Toor for an information pack by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying for the role. Please take a closer look at our history and vision by clicking the following link: Optegra story - Optegra
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.