Head Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our client is a forward thinking, boutique practice in London which provides the highest levels of veterinary care for their patients. They are a warm and personable practice with very experienced staff, utilising the latest in veterinary technology.
They require candidates to have experience in UK small animal practice at a senior level. High level of general competency in all fields of surgery and medicine is also required.
For this role some key responsibilities are:
- Overall responsibility for surgical and medical cases
- Managing client care/implementing initiatives/ collating CPD
- Manage the practice policies and procedures
- Assist and encourage other staff and train as indicated
- Liaise with Operation managers
- You will receive support from a clinical director and operations support manager to achieve the above objectives
In return they are paying a highly competitive salary between GBP26,000 - GBP30,000 depending on experience, with an additional GBP500 CPD allowance. They also offer many other benefits including RCVS fees paid and four weeks holiday plus bank holidays.