Head of Operations - Surgery
Head of Operations (Surgery) - London
- To support the Divisional Director of operations in developing and delivering high quality, patient / service user focused and cost-effective pathways and services meeting the requirements of our commissioners and the Trust's Annual Business Plan.
- To support the Divisional Director of operations, Service Leads and divisional managerial staff in the planning, development, provision and review of, patient focused and cost-effective integrated pathways and services.
- Monitoring RTT and performance targets for the division
- Lead on and develop action plans where required for the turnaround of any specific performance issues
- Previous Operational management experience in an acute trust is a MUST
- An ability to line manage staff
- Good organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV via this advert or contact Josh McPherson on
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
300.00 - 400.00 GBP Daily