Float Dental Nurse - Horsham/Crawley/Sussex
Float Dental Nurse, Sussex
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Qualified Dental Nurse, to join our Floating Nurse team. The role will require you to travel to various different sites within the region, covering sickness and holidays, as needed. The role requires a high level of flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to change and new environments.
- GBP25,000 per year, depending on experience.
- GBP200 a month for travel expenses.
- Annual GDC registration paid, on successful completion of your probation period.
- Covering multiple sites.
Locations may include:
Horsham, Crawley, possibly Snodland and surrounding areas
Why Join the Colosseum Dental Group?
Colosseum Dental UK, are a market leading dental group, with over 80 dental practices across the UK, predominantly based in the South and South East. Colosseum Dental UK, combined with clinics across Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, make up the fastest growing pan-European dental group, known as the Colosseum Dental Group. The Colosseum Dental Group, strive to become a European leader in dentistry, thanks to an innovative model based on strong local platforms.
Colosseum Dental UK, have a proven track record in delivering on established NHS contracts, in excellent locations. As well as extensive experience in delivering care to private patients and excellent opportunities to grow private income further.
The main duties will involve:
- Assisting the Dentists and Practice Manager with all clinical aspects of the surgery, maintaining compliance standards throughout.
- Providing excellent patient care at every stage of the dentistry process.
- Maintaining cross infection controls, equipment and materials to the highest standard.
- Performing all duties in line with the Code of Ethics outlined by the Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC.
Please click apply or contact Gillian Field directly