Executive Director of Quality Patient Care
Our new Executive Director of Quality Patient Care will be a passionate advocate of the highest levels of patient safety and will bring knowledge, expertise and above all, inspirational leadership, to keep quality of care at the core of decision making throughout every level of the organisation.
A passionate clinical leader, you will embed an ethos of reflection, learning and quality improvement, demonstrating the benefit that this brings to patient care and to improving patient outcomes along with the experience of our colleagues. In return you will join a fast paced, innovative organisation which is eager to further develop clinically whilst also working with system partners to improve the experience and outcomes of all our service users.
These are the essential characteristics that you must be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine commitment to putting patients at the heart of what we do
- An ability to shape and actively support a healthy culture and the people within it
- The skills to build an open and transparent relationship built on trust with key stakeholders
- Independent judgement and the ability to think objectively, creatively; willing to speak your mind
- A willingness to collaborate and challenge appropriately, to effectively develop and deliver the organisational strategy and its goals
- A commitment to promoting good practice and compliance in all matters of good governance in particular equality, diversity and inclusion and sound risk management.
For further information please refer to the attached application pack