Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
37.5 hrs | Days Only | Fantastic Benefits
A Croydon private hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in Endoscopy to join their Endoscopy Suite.
This Endoscopy Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP position has a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts.
A competitive salary in the region of GBP32,000 to GBP36,000 per annum is offered and the hospital also offers a fantastic staff benefits package, which includes:
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
Candidates for this Endoscopy Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
* A level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
* Demonstrate proven experience in endoscopy and decontamination in a JAG accredited service
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
* Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
* Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including have completed ALS or willing to undertake this
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
32000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Annual + GBP32000 - GBP36000/annum + Great Benefits & Prospects