We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Endoscopy practitioner to join our Endoscopy team.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our Endoscopy patients.
You’ll get to enjoy working in a close multi-disciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality, evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment. You will benefit from a varied surgical caseload which will broaden your skills and experience as well as support and training opportunities
What you’ll bring with you:
- Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CDP
- Previous Endoscopy experience
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
- Desire to expand your clinical skills & knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer care skill
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to time-manage
- Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Ramsay Health Care UK has a brand new state-of-the-art day surgery & diagnostic facility at Matrix Park, Buckshaw Village in Chorley which provides services for NHS, insured and self pay patients within the local community and further afield. The new facility is an extension of services offered by Fulwood Hall Hospital and Euxton Hall Hospital, which are part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and are located close to the new hospital
The new day surgery hospital provides care across a range of specialities including breast, gynaecology, general surgery, orthopaedic and urology. The new facility includes an outpatient department, a day case theatre and purpose built endoscopy and physiotherapy units. It also provides multi-modality diagnostic services including a static MRI and CT scanner. In addition, the facility has eighty car parking spaces and eight electric car charging stations.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
It’s more than what we do, it’s who we are. Everything we do is about striving to deliver the best care. And it's a belief that's as true today as it was when we welcomed our first patients in 1964.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We encourage all Ramsay employees to participate in public health vaccination programmes including flu and Covid 19.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to background and DBS checks.