Dual Trained Adult & Paediatric Branch Nurse
An exciting dual trained nurse role has arisen within our Colchester branch of Interserve Healthcare.
Our dual trained nurse will play an important role within the business and have responsibility for our complex care clients living in their own homes within the community. You would be part of a wider team overseeing placements of suitable staff to the right complex care clients in order to deliver a professional and safe service. Within this role you must be able to respond to work in Suffolk, Essex and Middlesex areas.
If you are a dual trained Nurse looking for a position where you can be more involved in the clients' care and get satisfaction from supporting families clinically in the community along with a work diary that you manage yourself, then this could be the role for you.
This role is 40 hours per week; predominately Monday to Friday, however these hours may need to be worked flexibly depending on the work demands of your caseload.
* Ability to assess customers and devise detailed care plans and risk assessments
* Ability to develop and train care staff to undertake delegated health tasks
* Previous knowledge and/or experience in working with children and adults in a complex care or community setting
* Excellent communication skills and ability to be able to train clinical and non-clinical staff
* Spend time with clients in their own home, building relationships with the clients, their families and client care staff.
* Respond to and investigate clinical complaints, in line with policy and risk management
* Submit clinical reports and updates to CCGs regarding their packages as per contractual agreements
* Maintain clinical
* Current registration to practice
* Driving licence and use of a vehicle for work
We are looking for a nurse who could lead the on-going clinical competencies for our Care Staff. This role would include care of our clients and service users clinically ensuring high standards of patient centred care are delivered by our teams of well trained care staff. You will have close contact with the care staff and clients, in their own homes, to monitor and supervise the care staff's care practice as well as office duties and on site duties.
Driving is essential for this role, you will need to have a valid UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
* Dual Trained Nurse - 2 years post registration experience
* Have a caring and compassionate attitude
* Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
* Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent interpersonal skills, decision making and time management.
* Excellent relationship building skills
* A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
* A car owner with a full UK driving licence and willing to travel
* Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
* Computer literate with Microsoft packages
Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos
What we can offer you:
• A competitive basic salary which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays per year
• Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
• Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
• Training and career development opportunities
• Pension scheme
You will be required to embrace the company values of Bring Better Together, Do the Right Thing; Everyone has a Voice and Take Pride in what you Do.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare, part of the wider Interserve Group, delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support our ever-growing client base.
At Interserve Healthcare, we understand that our employees and client care staff are our most important asset and that is why we want people like you to join our team.
Interserve Healthcare is Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all