Director of Nursing
Marymount Hospital, Co. Cork, Ireland is an independent voluntary teaching hospital and hospice governed by a Board of Directors.
We are now inviting applications for the following:
DIRECTOR OF NURSING & ALLIED HEALTH
The successful candidate will:
- Plan and direct the Nursing & aligned Allied Health services of Marymount University Hospital & Hospice, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Lead and manage the provision of a high-quality patient centred service, both inpatient and in the community, in accordance with the hospital’s strategy, ethos and values.
- Collaborate, locally, regionally and nationally on relevant nursing, clinical and policy initiatives related to Specialist palliative are and services for The Older person.
The post holder will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at senior nursing management level and will have:
- Wide general nursing experience and proven leadership qualities.
- Experience of working in Specialist Palliative Care/Service for Older People.
- Evidence of post registration education and significant professional development must be demonstrated on your CV.
Informal enquiries are welcome to Ms Sarah McCloskey, CEO via her personal assistant Ms Finola Manning by emailing email@example.com
Applications for the post should include a cover letter and CV and should be forwarded to the HR office before Thursday 16th January 2020, email: firstname.lastname@example.org