Deputy Ward Manager CAMHS
Join us today at Priory Hospital Chelmsford and receive our £5000 welcome to Priory bonus
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN looking for career progression opportunity?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our Nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on 07834514945.
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- NMC payment in full
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum (T&Cs Apply)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- Donation to a charity of their choice
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Ward Manager to work within our established nursing team on our 17 bedded CAMHS Ward. The post holder must be an experienced RMN with at least 2 years post registration.
The successful applicant will be patient centred and have the clinical ability to provide a high quality evidence based service, and the management skills to support the Ward Manager and the multi-disciplinary team.
You will need to be a confident and effective leader who is motivated, dynamic and have a good working knowledge in mental health.
About Priory Hospital Chelmsford :
Situated within three acres of landscaped grounds, Priory Hospital Chelmsford is an independent hospital that specialises in the treatment and management of adults and adolescents with a range of mental health problems. There is a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists.
The hospital offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment for up to 60 service users, as well as day care and outpatient services, including separate facilities for young people.
We provide expert treatment for the following services:
- Eating disorders
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Addiction services
Our highly experienced multidisciplinary team deliver personalised treatment programmes alongside the use of a wide range of therapies.