BMI Shelburne Hospital in High Wycombe is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Deputy Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent.
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Mentorship Qualification.
- Recruitment and selection skills.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- Coordinate the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while assisting the Clinical Services Manager – Theatre in the management of the theatre team. Provide safe quality clinical care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver safe quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to a maximum of £42,000pa for this vacancy alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
competitive salary plus benefits
020 328 36600