Dental Nurse / Treatment Coordinator
Dental Nurses Needed in Reading!
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Dental Practice in Reading, and require a GDC Registered Dental Nurse and a Treatment coordinator for a permanent Full Time role.
The position is a mix role of nursing and covering reception, this is a long term permanent role. The position will be a split role where the successful candidate will be in surgery and sometimes cover reception when required. Trainee dental nurses will be given training for reception.
- Dental Nursing duties to be in line with the current GDC Standards
- Assisting the Dentist and/or Hygienist with all clinical aspects within the surgery
- Providing excellent patient care
- Maintaining cross infection control, equipment and materials.
- Adhering to the systems and protocols in line with Company strategy, goals and values
- Applying proficient surgery procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of surgery time.
- General cleaning duties
Negotiable and dependant on experience
Expected Salary: GBP11 per hour
Monday to Thursday 8.15 am - 5:15 pm
Fridays - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Some Saturdays may be required on a rotational bases
Working hours are roughly 40 hours per week
The Successful Candidate Must:
- Be reliable, mature, punctual, willing to learn, presentable and hard working.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have at least 1 year previous Dental Nursing Experience
- Be GDC registered
- Be passionate about Dentistry
- Be prepared to undertake a DBS Check
- Be Hep B Vaccinated
- Be Able to demonstrate and excellent can-do attitude
- Have excellent organisational skills
If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me you're CV to the email below. Please make sure to quote the reference number. If you require any more information, please contact me as soon as possible on the number below as we only have limited vacancies!
Ref: MR 39211