Dental nurse Receptionist - Sturminster Newton
Dental Nurse / Receptionist - Sturminster Newton
We are currently recruiting for a Dental Nurse Receptionist to join our talented and friendly team of dental professionals at our Old Market Site, based in Sturminster Newton.
This is a permanent opportunity Hours - Monday to Friday: 08:30-17:30
A little about the role
As Dental Nurse receptionist you'll have responsibility for all aspects of clinical support within the practice including but not limited to:
• Reception duties
• providing chair-side assistance
• ensuring the care and welfare of patients
• keeping the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile
• ensuring there is adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
• accurately completing and maintaining patient clinical records
• ensuring efficient surgery procedures are followed to achieve optimum utilisation of surgery time
Dental talent is the lifeblood of our organisation and we recognise the need to offer dental professional's personalised opportunities they won't find elsewhere.
Working with us you'll have:
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Uniform provided
* Rewards and Recognition
* Invested support with your professional training and development
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
About our Sturminster Newton practice:
Old Market Dental Practice, part of the Dental Partners group, is a mixed NHS/Private practice and comes with the opportunity to produce a good level of private revenue. The practice provides a modern working environment; fully computerised, with SOE Software and digital x-ray. You'll be supported by a great team of experienced and dedicated dentists, hygienists and qualified professional support staff.
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported. We prioritise a family friendly culture, clinical freedom and diversity whilst supporting self and career development and are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
So, if we're of interest to you 'Apply' now or Text Dental to 81800 and we'll reply to you.