Dental Nurse - High Green
Qualified Dental Nurse
Dental Partners Group - High Green, South Yorkshire
Our family friendly High Green, South Yorkshire, practice is recruiting for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join the team.
Our Dental Nurse opportunity offers;
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• GDC registration paid
• 28 (pro-rata) days holiday
• birthday bonus
Working in an open and modern environment you will have responsibility for all aspects of clinical support within the practice including but not limited to:
• Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
• Ensuring CQC requirements are met
• Providing excellent patient care
• Updating patient records
• Setting up decontamination of instruments
We are looking for a qualified Dental Nurse who has:
• Relevant dental nurse experience
• Be GDC registered
• Have a personable and positive approach
• Be able to demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills
• Enjoy working in a team of varying skill sets and levels
As part of the Dental Partners group we promote diversity and are committed to professional development; helping our people realise their career ambitions.
If you are passionate about your chosen career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Alternatively just click 'Apply now'!