Dental nurse / Experianced trainee
Dental Nurse Needed in Brighton, East Sussex!
REF: MR 41001
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Dental Practice in Brighton, East Sussex, and require a GDC Registered Dental Nurse / Receptionist for a permanent Full Time role.
The position is a mix role of nursing and covering reception. The position will be a split role where the successful candidate will be in surgery and sometimes cover reception when required. Trainee dental nurses will be given training for reception.
- Dental Nursing duties to be in line with the current GDC Standards
- Assisting the Dentist and/or Hygienist with all clinical aspects within the surgery
- Providing excellent patient care
- Maintaining cross infection control, equipment and materials.
- Applying proficient surgery procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of surgery time.
- Reception duties to include high quality reception and administrative duties
GBP8.50 - GBP11 per hour *
*Depending on interview and experience
Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:30 and Friday 08:30 to 17:00.
The Successful Candidate Must:
- Be reliable, mature, punctual, willing to learn, presentable and hard working
- Be GDC registered
- Be passionate about Dentistry
- Be prepared to undertake a DBS Check
- Be Hep B Vaccinated
- Be Able to demonstrate and excellent can-do attitude
- Have excellent organisational skills
If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me you're CV to the email below.