Pin Point are recruiting for a Permanent Qualified Dental Nurse within the Lytham St Annes area on a full time basis. Our client is one of the UK's leading Dental practices and aims to deliver the best patient care and put both its customers and staff at the heart of what they do.
As a Dental Nurse you will be providing clinical support to the Dentists and providing excellent customer service and care to the patients ensuring that they receive the best service possible.
• Ensuring CQC requirements are met
• Providing excellent patient care
• Updating patient records
• Setting up decontamination of instruments
• Reception duties
• GDC Registered
• Personable & Excellent Communication Skills
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Excellent Customer Service & Care
• Preferred SOE/R4 experience
• Strong communication skills
• Competitive Starting Salary
• Opportunity for Training and Development
• CPD Training
• Pension Scheme
• Competitive staff benefits
• Uniform provided
If you or someone you know would be interested we would love to hear from you! For more information or to apply, please contact or apply.