Dental Nurse Needed in Cambridge!
REF: MR 41356
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Dental Practice in Cambridge, and require a GDC Registered Dental Nurse for a permanent Full Time role.
The position is a mix role of nursing and covering reception, this is a long term permanent role. The position will be a split role where the successful candidate will be in surgery and sometimes cover reception when required. Trainee dental nurses will be given training for reception.
- Dental Nursing duties to be in line with the current GDC Standards
- Assisting the Dentist and/or Hygienist with all clinical aspects within the surgery
- Providing excellent patient care
- Maintaining cross infection control, equipment and materials.
- Adhering to the systems and protocols in line with Company strategy, goals and values
- Applying proficient surgery procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of surgery time.
- Reception duties to include high quality reception and administrative duties
- General cleaning duties
Monday-Friday 08.15-17.30, with up to 2 Saturdays mornings per every 4 weeks 08.15-12.45
The Successful Candidate Must:
- Be reliable, mature, punctual, willing to learn, presentable and hard working.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have at least 1 year previous Dental Nursing Experience
- Be GDC registered
- Be passionate about Dentistry
- Be prepared to undertake a DBS Check
- Be Hep B Vaccinated
- Be Able to demonstrate and excellent can-do attitude
- Have Excellent organisational skills
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
- Specialist & Implant knowledge
- Private practice experience
- A good understanding of HTM 01-05 & CQC regulations.
If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me your CV to the email below. Please make sure to quote the reference number. If you require any more information, please contact me as soon as possible on the number below as we only have limited vacancies!
Ref: MR 41356