Pin Point Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Permanent Dental Nurse within various areas across the UK on a full-time and permanent basis.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Dental practices and aims to deliver the best patient care and put both its customers and staff at the heart of what they do.
- Providing clinical support to dentists
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
- GDC Registered
- Personable & Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent Customer Service & Care
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Opportunity for Training and Development
- CPD Training
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive staff benefits
- Uniform provided
If you or someone you know would be interested, we would love to hear from you!
For more information or to apply, please contact us via phone or email your cv to us!