Community Nurse - band 5 Mile End
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 5 Community Nurse to work for an NHS Trust based in Mile End and surrounding areas, on a part-time or full- time basis.
Band 5 Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies:
* Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
* Medicine Management
* Diabetes care/Insulin administration
* Trauma wounds- non complex
* Surgical wounds- non complex
* Pressure Ulcer care
* Recent Anaphylaxis Training
* Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
Agency nurses are not expected to deal with the more complex needs of patients, as these tasks would be carried out by a member of the Trust's permanent staff.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Janeth on to discuss this opportunity.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or long term positions in the East London and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.