Community Mental Health Nurse - Romford
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 5 or 6 RMN or CPN to work for a NHS Trust based in Community at Romford and surrounding East London areas , on a full-time basis.
Community Recovery Team
Responsibilities: to work with in the CRT Covering assessments, manage the treatment, care and risk of clients under the caseload and supporting the team, participate in duty, care co-ordination, depot clinics, and physical health clinics.
Skills: Experience of working with in the community MHS, experience of managing a caseload under CPA, ability to administer deport medication.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a valid NMC pin
• Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
• Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
• Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
• Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
• Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
• Referral scheme
• Re-validation support and CPD contribution.
If you are interested please contact Janeth on (phone number removed) to discuss this opportunity.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or long term positions in the East London and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
20.00 - 32.00 GBP Hourly + GBP20.00 - GBP32.00/hour mileage covered