Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), 12 Hour Shifts - Above average Pay!!
We are hiring caring CNAs to join our Rehab unit working 7am - 7pm or 7pm -7am (36 hours per week). These 12-hour shifts are Friday through Monday (choose your 3 days).
We are also seeking caring CNAs to join our Long-term Care team working 7pm - 7am (36 hours per week). These 12-hour shifts are Friday through Monday (choose your 3 days).
The CNA will interact directly with residents, providing comfort, and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Assist residents with daily living activities
- Help residents with personal hygiene - Provide bedpans, help with baths, shampoos, and showers
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient's electronic chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, which govern our facility
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course and current CNA certificate in the state of Massachusetts
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information to residents and families with empathy
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations in a calm manner