Clinical Specialist / Nurse Advisor
Haemodynamic Monitoring / Cardiac Monitoring.
A dynamic and forward thinking company that offers monitoring solutions specifically designed for surgical theatres, Intensive Care and Critical Care departments of hospitals.
• North East (Leeds) to Scotland - prepared to travel
GBP30-35k Basic Salary / GBP2k discretionary bonus and additional GBP2-3k bonus for consumable sales
Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
• Clinical Advisor / Nurse Advisor / Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager • Patient Monitoring / Cardiac Monitoring / Haemodynamic Monitoring.
• Listed on the AIM
• Specialist in Cardiac Monitoring Systems
• Excellent clinical benefit for patients
• Fantastic career development opportunities
The Clinical Advisor works alongside the regional territory manager as an equal with combined responsibility for ensuring commercial success throughout the geography.
Role - The Clinical Specialist / Nurse Advisor will work closely with the sales team to facilitate the sales of a leading range of highly technical haemodynamic monitoring equipment and Consumables into the NHS and private hospital market. In addition they will take the lead for the sales of a range of arterial pressure transducers that work with the capital solution (As this is best sold while demonstrating / educating).The technology is well established so you will have a fantastic track record to build on. Spending considerable time partnering / training clinical professionals the specialist / advisor will be tasked with positioning our client as the provider of choice within ITU / CCU and theatre based patient monitoring. This is a genuine opportunity with a growing market leader to nurture a small number of current accounts and create new business through already established contacts. It is worth nothing that the person appointed in this role will also have the opportunity to sell capital in Scotland and an additional bonus (above the commissions mentioned above) will apply for success in this regard.
• Clinical experience as a nurse / theatre professional within ITU / CCU / Theatre (RGN, ODA, ODP etc)
• Ideally applicants will have worked as a nurse advisor, clinical specialist or similar.
• Candidates must be commercially strong and happy to see their role as driving commercial success - that is both via education and promoting sales of product.
• Applicants will be considered without commercial experience if they have an excellent attitude and are looking to move into the commercial environment.
• Smart, articulate, professional and hard working.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online.
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 10 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Annual