Clinical Research Nurse
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for someone to support Essity Health Medical Solutions’ Sales and Marketing functions across the UK and Ireland. The role will help to gather clinical research across all aspects of the Essity HMS business portfolio, with an initial focus on helping to promote Leukomed Sorbact, a surgical site infection dressing which has recently gained NICE approvals for Vascular and C-Section Surgery. Specifically, this role needs to focus on the development of further clinical evidence for Leukomed Sorbact in other surgical procedures (outside Vascular and C Section) to further enhance the clinical portfolio for the dressing.
About the Role
This full-time permanent position reports to the Clinical Education Manager and covers across the UK and Ireland. Flexibility to travel extensively with overnight stays is required, together with visibility in the offices at Willerby or Dunstable as requested
Key to this role is building relationships with new and existing key opinion leaders, providing appropriate support in creating clinical trials, helping to run them and ensuring the output / publication from the trials is relevant to the aim of the end user.
What You Will Do
As a current Registered Nurse, the Clinical Research Nurses responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Clinical Research Nurse, you will help to maximise usage of Leukomed Sorbact in Vascular and C-Section surgery
- An understanding of what NICE look for in terms of how they review evidence submitted to them for future NICE guidance is a definite advantage
- Be able to work closely with the internal Public Affairs and Market Access team, being the conduit between PAMA and Marketing, and support the PAMA team in their communication with customers
- Understand competitor activity in the area of R&D e.g new evidence publications
- Set up and run trials – helping to support the collection of the data
- Create clinical evidence off the back of these trials
- Identify new opportunities through your research in other types of surgeries which would benefit from our range of products.
- Manage the data from the trials – confident in reporting and sharing your findings
- Work with Sales Managers to build and develop relationships with new and existing key opinion leaders, in line with the corporate strategy .
Who You Are
- Active NMC PIN – registered nurse
- Proven experience of working within a Research based role
- Have an understanding of the research process (set up, inception, evaluation
- Understand HRA (Health Research Authority) programmes
- High level presentation skills, with an ability to prepare content for presentations, advanced PowerPoint skills
- High level communication skills, across multiple audience levels
What We Can Offer You
Essity is dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions – necessities that play an essential role in improving well-being for everyone, everywhere.
We are an international Company with business in +150 countries. We inspire employees across the company to join our purpose and be dedicated to improving people’s well-being around the world.
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Package includes bonus opportunity, company car, pension (10% employer contribution), Private Medical Insurance, holidays starting at 27 days+ BHs.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward