Clinical Pharmacology Practice
Research Nurses required for 145-bed clinical research unit
With training leading to a
University Certificate in Clinical Pharmacology Practice
£30,000 to £36,000 (depending on experience)
+ estimated £2,500 for unsocial hours
We are an independent contract research organisation (CRO) with a worldwide reputation for early clinical trials of new medicines, mainly in healthy volunteers, but also in patients. We have premises with first-class facilities, including wards, laboratories, pharmacy, sleep laboratory and endoscopy unit.
We require full-time, permanent research nurses to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team running phase I & phase II clinical trials. Duties include collecting trial data, safety monitoring, and adhering to trial protocols and legislation. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in a new area of practice.
Successful candidates will have:
- adult NMC registration (RGN)
- At least 1 year’s post-registration experience (research experience is not essential)
- excellent organisational ability and written and oral communication skills
- an aptitude for paperwork and knowledge of Microsoft Office
You must also:
- set very high standards for your own performance
- be an exceptional team player
We provide an extensive training and induction programme, for which we have received a National Training Award. Training includes aspects of clinical pharmacology and drug development. Support is given with CPD. You will be a primary contact for senior representatives from major pharmaceutical companies.
Closing date 7 November 2019
£30,000 - £36,000 + estimated £2,500 for unsocial hours