Clinical Nurse - London
Salary: GBP28,000 - GBP35,000 depending on experience
Our client is one of the UK's first medical spas and leading skin clinics. Providing cutting edge, innovative face and body treatments, ranging from non-invasive and minimally invasive technologies right through to surgical options. Having won many industry and consumer awards over the years, the clinic group has now expanded further, bringing their unique rejuvenating, anti-ageing skin care treatments to the Midlands and South West.
Our client now has a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Nurse to join their team.
You will have at least two years' experience working as a NMC registered nurse, ideally with some experience in the private sector. You will be well presented and patient care oriented. You will also have an interest in the aesthetics, cosmetic surgery and the anti-ageing industry.
Full and ongoing training will be provided on the treatments and medical procedures that we offer.
- To provide the highest quality of patient care
- Assisting patients pre and post-surgery - wound care, changing dressings and drain removal
- Performing IV vitamin infusions and IM vitamin injections
- Performing post-surgery aftercare treatments including ultrasound and manual lymphatic drainage
- Taking stock checks and replenishing stock
- Administrative duties, completing all correct documentation; consultation and consent forms, patient records and photos
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the theatre and treatment room
- Attending to doctor's requirements during surgical procedures, including all pre-operative preparations
- Assisting in surgical procedures - primarily Vaser liposuction, blepharoplasty, brow lift
- Ensuring the surgical suite is functional at all times and set up ready for use
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NMC registration
- 2 years + registered nurse experience
- Certified in IV cannulation and IV therapy
- Experienced and confident in cannulation
- Experience in the private sector
- Post care treatment of cosmetic surgical procedures, including drain removal, changing of dressings, ultrasound, manual lymphatic drainage etc
- A surgical background preferably in Vaser liposuction, breast augmentation/reduction, abdominoplasty and blepharoplasty procedures
- Preferable experience with carboxytherapy and IV vitamin infusions
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.