Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN
GBP35,000 to GBP40,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts Only | Large Elderly, Dementia Home
A privately-owned elderly and dementia nursing home in the Monmouth area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with previous Nursing Home experience to work as Clinical Lead.
Details of the Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Day shifts only
* Excellent rates of pay from GBP35,000 to GBP40,000
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
* Qualified as Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
* Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home, with experience in a supervisory or leadership role
* Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
* Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
* Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Annual + GBP35000 - GBP40000/annum