Clinical Lead Nurse
Clinical Lead Nurse
Salary: GBP20.10 per hour (GBP43,898 per annum) + Excellent Benefits
Hours: Nights, 42 hours per week, Mostly supernumerary
Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Time Recruitment is extremely pleased to be looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse for an outstanding charitable provider who is fully supported by the Queen. And highly accredited private sector company, their centre of excellence is continuously achieving excellent CQC Ratings and one of the top 20 best companies to work for in the UK with the best staff benefits within the industry and university accredited training centres on site.
The facility is set among the leafy area of Solihull in Birmingham, with modern, first-class facilities. The home accommodates for 60 residents, which is split into 4 community houses the top floor is split into 2 sections with 15 beds on each nursing house which is split with residential and nursing patients. The ground floor is also split into two sections with 15 beds on each for Dementia patients and 15 for general nursing. And is searching for an experienced Clinical Lead.
The role is largely clinical with some allocated supernumerary time, you will be leading the shifts whilst supporting the nursing team and carers team and therefore must be competent in the following areas.
- Catheterisations, Male & Female
- Verification of death
- Medication management
- Understanding the laws of documentation, Audits etc.
Benefits for the role of Clinical Lead are as follows:
- Generous 30 Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Access to the company's Shopping Club with hundreds of savings from retail outlets
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Structured career development path and award-winning training via an in house training
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Employee helpline to support staff in times of need
- Opportunity to gain NVQ level 4 and 5 in management and even masters degrees
You will be supported by a long-standing RGN - Home Manager and an excellent team of experienced staff nurses and carers; alongside this, the company offer a regional & area manager as additional support in your role.
To make an application or for more information please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below.
Keywords: Clinical Lead Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse, RMN, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Nursing, Mental Health, Dementia Care, Dementia, RN, RNLD, Senior Staff Nurse, Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Nursing Home Manager.