Clinical Lead Nurse
Kidderminster, Worcestershire - DY10
GBP17.65 per hour
Shifts; 08:00-14:00, 14:00-20:00 or 08:00-20:00pm depending on the needs of the home.
Some weekend work to fit in with rota & same for on call.
Hours will typically be 36-42 per week.
Post is for days, however - Night work occasionally to cover holiday/sickness
- GBP1000 Welcome Bonus paid on completion of probation
- GBP250 Refer a friend Bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot meal
- Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
- Free uniform
- Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
- Plenty of support
Day to day duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
- There will be some supernumerary time as the CL will be responsible for agreed delegated duties e.g. Auditing, Pre Assessments of potential future residents, rota management, training etc.
- Relevant qualification - Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC pin number
- Experience in the same or similar role - at least 1 year
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
We actively encourage the input of our residents and their families in creating a care plan that reflects their choices. This enables us to deliver person centred care that meets their individual need and gives them the service they want and deserve.
Our staff are fully trained and care for our residents with dignity and respect.
Our logo clearly states Care, Comfort and Compassion and that's what we are all about!
If this role and our company and its values are of interest, we would love to hear from you. Please send through your CV for immediate consideration.