Clinical Homecare Nurse - East London
RGN Clinical Homecare Nurse - East London
RGN Clinical Homecare Nurse
GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 per annum + benefits
Are you a Registered General Nurse looking for opportunities outside of the NHS?
Hays Healthcare are pleased to be working with an experienced provider of Clinical Homecare, to seek enthusiastic and driven Adult Nurses to join them as Clinical Homecare Nurses on a full time basis.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work from home, as well as being field based to deliver IV infusions and TPN treatments to patients in the comfort of their own homes, work place, or community. You will be responsible for the day to day care of patients, offering clinical support that will help transform their lives on a one to one basis.
This is a rewarding challenge for a Registered General Nurse to empower patients to set and achieve goals that are important to them through training and regaining independence.
You will be an RGN with at least 1 year post-registration experience and have a full driving licence. Experience within the community is desirable, but not essential.
In return for your commitments, you will receive a host of benefits:
- Option of a fully expensed company car or car allowance plus fuel card
- Free laptop, mobile phone, sat nav, tablet, printer and equipment provided
- Free uniform
- A comprehensive 4 day training/induction program
- NMC fees paid after 1 year service
- 33 days annual leave (including BH)
- Paid overtime
- Subsidised private healthcare insurance, personal pension plan, childcare vouchers
- Monthly supervision and meetings with dedicated help and support 24/7
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, then please contact Nimisha Mistry on for an informal chat.
Hays are pleased to offer a GBP250 referral bonus to any successful applicants that you refer to us