Clinical Governance Nurse Advisor
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality. Now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers! We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to join us in our journey.
Our Bristol office provides a fantastic working environment and as an accredited 'Investor in People' we offer ongoing training and development which is second to none???. so what are you waiting for!
Job title: Clinical Governance Nurse Advisor
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm equivalent to full time hours, Monday to Sunday
Salary: Up to GBP35,000 per annum, pro rata for part-time, up to 10% annual bonus
As part of our ongoing commitment to clinical excellence we are expanding our team of Clinical Lead Nurses .The role involves providing advice and support to branches, out of hours central support team and employees on clinical issues relating to the operation of the business and healthcare work. You will be required to sign off new complex care packages and offer clinical supervision to field based nurses. You will use your knowledge and experience to provide critical thinking and professional judgment, to support clinical complaint management, safeguarding referrals, reflective discussions and clinical competencies to name a few.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience in a variety of nursing sectors
- Have a good understanding of healthcare industry regulations and clinical best practice
- Have previous experience within the community and/or in a complex care environment
- Ability to assess nursing capability
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and remain calm when under pressure
- Sympathetic, respectful and caring approach to others
- Understanding of Clinical Governance and audit practices