Clinical Consultant - South
Do you hold a current NMC (Nursery & Midwifery Council) pin? Have you got experience in researching or auditing? Do you want to be part of a global organisation who support acute care with its innovative product range?
About the role
The Clinical Consultant provides clinical support for The Acute Care team across the South Region. You will act as the subject matter expert, providing training and solutions to our customers in how best to utilise our products across the acute setting.
This is a remote based role, covering The South of England (Wales and Midlands down) so will require extensive travelling and some overnight stays.
What You Will Do
- Support the sales team in selecting potential new customers opportunities.
- Create and implement clinical education to support our product portfolio.
- Utilising previous audit/research experience to support the redesign of services within the acute setting.
- Support the development of training packages and deliver clinical education to customers.
- Provide and deliver educational workshops in line with any updates to our current product lines.
Who You Are
- Hold a current NMC (Nurse & Midwifery Council) pin
- Experienced in working in an acute setting – post operative surgery experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a research and/or auditing role would be advantageous
- Experienced in training small to large audiences
What We Can Offer You
Essity is dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions – necessities that play an essential role in improving well-being for everyone, everywhere.
We are an international Company with business in +150 countries. We inspire employees across the company to join our purpose and be dedicated to improving people’s well-being around the world.
We challenge our employees to bring their perspective, think differently and to embrace challenges. The better we perform as individuals and as a company, the more impact we create for our society.
We act with courage, taking conscious risks and challenging status quo. Together, we are people who make a difference.
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Package includes bonus opportunity, company car, pension (10% employer contribution), Private Medical Insurance, holidays starting at 27 days+ BHs.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward