Children??s CHC Nurse
A new opportunity has arisen to work for a large healthcare organisation who is looking to appoint a Children's CHC Nurse.
Ensuring that health care needs of children and families eligible for Continuing Care are identified and met in accordance with the National Framework.
- Contribute to performance improvement, development of a range of services for children with complex health needs including palliative care services;
- Undertake specialist assessments for children with complex needs in relation to care packages, respite care and placements for continuing care;
- Demonstrates ability to complete documentation or enter data accurately, consistently and in a timely manner;
- Promote Personal Health Budgets, ensuring integration into continuing care;
- Ensuring timely reviews are conducted and ascertaining care packages continue to be effectively commissioned;
- Clinical teams always adhere to the relevant National Framework and guidance, ensuring quality standards and performance as directed by the CHC Clinical Management;
- Maximise patient safety;
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure the clinical team are maintaining data systems in line with standard operating policy and procedures;
- Deliver against objectives, achieving quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight deadlines.
A successful candidate will have:
- Must be RSCN Qualified;
- Continuing Care Healthcare specialist;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with children and families/carers;
- Act as a reference point for queries and information;
- Develop positive relationships;
- Presents highly complex information in a clear, convincing manner;
- Communicates effectively.
If you are interested in the role and have the above experience, please send me a copy of your updated CV to