CHC Nurse Assessor (RMN)
A new opportunity has arisen to work for a large healthcare organisation who is looking to appoint a CHC Nurse Assessor (RMN) based in London.
The post holder will work under the guidance and support to implement the National Service Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare. To promote good relationships and liaise with colleagues from other disciplines both internally and externally.
- Work with provider services to assist in the development of competent assessors to
- undertake assessments and reviews;
- Collating evidence and information for the Decision Support Tool and liaise with the multidisciplinary team;
- Team recommendation to be made, eligibility for Continuing Healthcare funding;
- Present information for panel deliberation;
- Recording client contacts and communications via electronic records in master patient database;
- To keep the CHC Clinical Lead Nurse informed of workload and resources required;
- Exhibit a sense of responsibility and accountability for the allocated caseload and
- coordinate care in all settings in the patient pathway.
A successful candidate will have:
- Must be registered as a Mental Health Nurse on the NMC register;
- Knowledge and understanding of current national and local policy/Framework Guidance relating
- to NHS Continuing Healthcare;
- Ability to address complex or sensitive issues in an organised and appropriate manner both verbally and in writing at all levels;
- IT literate and advanced working knowledge and computer proficiency of all Microsoft Office packages - e.g. word processing, spread sheets, e- mail and internet use.
If you are interested in the role and have the above experience, please send me a copy of your updated CV to